Tuesday 1 October 2013

Media Consumption

Newspapers

I read The Metro when I am on the train as I find it is good to be aware of what is happening in the world and society and when I am on the train I find it is easy to read as there is not much else you can do. I generally read the articles that interest me. I always read about the headlines.

Television

I do not much television that often, however when i am interested in a particular programme or series then i will only watch televison for that purpose. I enjoy watching factual documentaries that i may be able to learn from. 

Radio

I listen to the radio everyday to school and on my way back home from school in my car, I listen to Kiss 100 because I enjoy their playlists and presenters. When the music bores me, I change the station over to another station like Capital or BBC Radio 1 because their playlists consist of the same kind of music. 


Cinema

In the past month I have seen grown ups 2 which I thought was very funny, I watched the film with a few friends. I do go to the cinema quite often when there is a film that is worth watching.

Internet

I use the internet everyday to access all types of things. I use the internet a lot from my phone as I find it is easier than starting up a computer, however I also do use the internet on my laptop at least once a day.

As a Media student I can engage myself with different types of media so I can be more aware of things that are going on around me. I can increase the amount of times I read magazines and I can also engage myself with sources that I do not engage myself with at the moment, for eg. On twitter I can start following verified news accounts that I do not follow at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment